soccerskymansoccerskyman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I've seen some fucked up shit, and I've heard some horror core rap, but Jesus Christ this is insane. It's so fucked up, I found it enjoyable. Ironically, as you mentioned earlier about having a shitty family, my family is very supportive and (usually) kind. I do however have severe depression, insomnia, and anxiety. I even sometimes fantasize about killing my self (used to be a daily thing). I guess it's just nice to see that you aren't the only person in the world that has a fucked up imagination. I'm honestly not sure WHY I like this kind of stuff, but damn it, I do.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

LOL. Diet Coke

Of course he used diet coke. Everyone know it's a high explosive. :P

A Dork's Life (Animated) A Dork's Life (Animated)

short but...

really random and kinda funny. I kinda liked it. 5/10

William and Sly William and Sly

Nice

I loved the animations. They were really smooth and cool looking, however, I thought the boss was really hard untill I realized somthing. I would say what it is but I don't want to spoil the game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This is my favorite game on newgrounds

10/10, 5/5, and favorited. Loved it. I LOL'd a few time too. Mostly at the game over screen after you upgrade it. :P

Speakers Destroy Speakers Destroy

I feel it.

I'm lovin' the drums. The beat is strong and brutal as hell. Needs a high lead though. It feels a little lacking without one. Regardless, downloading.

8/10 4/5

Mary Jane. Mary Jane.

Nice, pulsing beat, but needs a little more punch.

I love the sound of this, but if you added a little more umf to the kick and snare, I'd like it much more. Some hi-hat couldn't hurt either. Maybe some crashes thrown in as well.

8/10, 4/5

God Damn Fucking Robots God Damn Fucking Robots

EPIC

THIS is what I call music! Freaking amazing work.